Sunday, September 21, 2014

Jocelyn's August Family Report

                                                August Family Report


                              Hi! August 2nd  was the day of my birthday party! it was so fun. We played games, painted nails, did face masks,ate  pizza , and   ate a whole bunch of junk food.We talked and stayed up till midnight ! In the morning we had donuts ,talked ,and still ate junk food . oh, and you didn't hear this from me ,but we snacked on junk food all night too.:) The cake rocked as well.( mom  made it , yummy and fancy!)

                      I also took a babysitting class on the 5th and I am officially certified. Thats right folks and I will be here all week . Discount on family!(AJ!)


                       It was the last weekend of summer, the 8th , 9th, and 10th. On the eighth  we went to Animal Ark (a zoo) with our baby sitter then we went to Yogurt beach (a yogurt store) . On the 9th we went to six Flags ! Our very first time ! It was so much fun! there were so many fun rides !! On the 10th we just  relaxed and hug out at home . We also got ready for the first day at school .It was officially then last day of summer when we finally drifted off to sleep.   " WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  yelled dad . Ok that is how you know oh it's going to be one of those school years!:)

                       Soccer started . oh me oh my ,talk about crazy ! We have practices on Tuesday , Wednesday, and Thursday we also have games  on Saturday ! It is always so crazy ! And it doesn't end till November !

                            Sorry , i forgot to tell you guys that we got a hamster, her name is Auroara but her nickname is Rory . She is so cute and tiny . She isn't even one years old ! They only live up to two years so we play with her as much as we can. She loves rolling in her big ball outside of her cage and her small ball in her cage . She also loves to sleep in her wood house in her real  cage /house.She also makes burrows and sleeps in those. She loves to eat .I mean she LOVES to eat. no joke she's kinda fat. we  also give her  treats like carrots or a strawberry every weekend.  P.S. we got her in June I just forgot to tell you guys!

                          I am 12 years old now!! For my birthday we did  a whole bunch of stuff. First we went to church then we went to IHOP(international house of pancakes) for lunch. Then we went to  my grandma's house and we had shishkabob . Then we opened up my presents and then we sang happy birthday  and munched on delicious cake . it was a really fun birthday  I couldn't believe I was twelve.
                        

                       

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!