Saturday, January 3, 2015

November Family Report

             NOVEMBER 
                                      FAMILY
                     REPORT
  
             What is going on my peeeps ! Dance class, oh dance class . It has been amazing ! We are practicing for our performance in January . It is going  to be so fun and cool .  We are dancing to three different dances all mixed together . Its going to be cool , at one point the first music of the song stops and the next song just comes on ! It's cooler if you saw and heard it . Trust me .
                           Dad went to Ohio to support Aunt Laura with her little cancer problem . Cancer  such a pain , such a pest . Sometimes I wish I could just fling it out of the world with a flick of my finger .But unfortunately that can't happen . It will stop though .  I know its late and she is fine  but everyone should be praying ! I only saw pictures but it looked like an awesome fundraiser she threw ! I wanted to jump into my dad's phone and party. By the way AJ looked adorable !  
                            No school all week , jack pot ! No homework no brain using no.. wait whats that ... a special assignment ! NOOOOOOOO! That week was pretty good .We went to the movie theater and watched big hero 6 . It was such a good movie . We each got to bring one of our friends . It was fun to bring a friend and hang out with . After the movie we had pizza and three rocking sleepovers. Thanksgiving was mouth watering and delicious . Thanks to my grandma , Aunt Kim ,and  mom. After dinner we had desserts and told each other our top ten things we were thankful for. It was fun , we also watched a fun movie all together !
                            BLACK FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chaos, running , grabbing ,screaming , hitting . It's like preschool all over again ! Seriously people go crazy over furniture and vases for nothing . The only good thing that comes out of it is Christmas presents , and ... hold on wait  that sounds selfish  wait it is selfish another good thing out of it is getting presents for people for lower prices. Oh, and a new...... TV !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well written! I feel like I was right in front of Jocelyn listening to this story rather than across the country. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!